With just a few simple ingredients you can make these delicious fluffy crepes that look like they’re from of a fancy cafe in Paris! You can fill them with fresh whipped cream or Nutella, and top them with fresh berries and drizzle of chocolate sauce. The DosaMaker does the hard work by evenly spreading the batter for you so anyone can make them!
Note: This recipe was specifically created to use with the DosaMaker, so the ingredient proportions used differs from a traditional crepe recipe and the batter will be thinner than batter typically used to make crepes by hand.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Whisk all ingredients together into a smooth batter.
- Set aside in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Set the DosaMaker on temperature setting #1.
- Add a light coating of oil to the top and bottom cooking plates. Whisk and pour 3 oz of batter into the DosaMaker and close.
- Cook for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Remove and enjoy with your choice of toppings!