Thin and delicate crepes seem like a daunting task, but with the DosaMaker they’re super easy! Impress your friends with these crepes for breakfast or brunch. You can fill them with whipped cream and jam, Nutella, fruit, peanut butter, spinach and ham, goat cheese, the possibilities are endless! Savory or sweet- it’s really up to you and what you’re craving. Try making some fluffy, light French crepes – it’s quick and easy!
Note: This recipe was specifically created to use with the DosaMaker, so the ingredient proportions used differs from a traditional crepe recipe and the batter will be thinner than batter typically used to make crepes by hand.
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 7 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup water
- Whisk all ingredients together into a smooth batter.
- Set aside in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Set the DosaMaker on temperature setting #1.
- Add a light coating of oil to the top and bottom cooking plates. Whisk and pour 3 oz of batter into the DosaMaker and close.
- Cook for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Remove and enjoy with your choice of toppings!