This recipe brings together the flavors of Thai red curry and coconut to create a unique savory dosa. We love dipping this dosa in a sesame flavored salad dressing, or pairing with traditional Thai or Indian cuisine curry!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste (available in the Asian aisle of most grocery stores)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp (depending on preference) finely cut desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (available in a can in most grocery stores)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/16 to 1/8 tsp salt (to taste)
- Blend all ingredients until you have a smooth batter. For a thinner dosa add 1 to 3 tablespoons of water to the batter.
- Set the DosaMaker on temperature setting #1.
- Add a light coating of oil to the top and bottom cooking plates. Pour 3 oz of batter into the DosaMaker and close.
- Cook 2 minutes.Open to check the dosa and if desired, cook additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.